Wednesday 12 February 2014

Here I go!

Finally, I am pursuing with my first ever post in my blog! The past two weeks have been spent trawling my way through masses of blogs, handbooks, readers and emails regarding the BAPP arts course I am about to embark on. 

Being a performer I left school at sixteen and pursued my dream, unfortunately reality struck pretty hard when I stumbled into my first audition, lines and lines of girls shoved into a tiny studio at Pineapple London. It was then I knew I needed some back up qualifications, so here I am, much more nervous about starting a course that involves using my laptop (which mainly gets used for itunes and the odd facebook post!).

After reading through the handbook and talking on the phone with the programme adminstrator I am suprisingly excited about further developing my understanding of professional practice. Curiosity is part of human nature and I am excited to be learning about different ideas within the professional practice. 

Lets get started! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this Lizzie - experiences are a key element for professional practice - and a dedication to developing new ways of thinking and theorising - critical reflection… so your preparation sounds like it has helped you already develop a strategy for your coursework.

    ReplyDelete