Tuesday 16 December 2014

Task 5a Ethics!

Code of Ethics within my place of work (all thoughts are my own)


  • working as a team and respecting one another within the work place.
  • Having the ability to communicate with guests but not getting too familiar or personal with them. 
  • You must be CRB checked as you are working with children, again communicate with the children but do not over step the mark (e.g. picking children up, holding their hands etc)
  • Maintain a healthy relationship with other departments as again you are working as a whole team and need to support one another, gossiping about people within different departments is not your place and only causes unnecessary problems. 
  • I will not be divulging personal information about anyone that has taken part in my inquiry and will always have full permission to use any information that I have acquired from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment