Wednesday 15 July 2015

Overwhelmed!

I have spent the last couple of days researching leadership, leadership in dance and also the requirements for a head dancer within a leisure entertainment facility. I have to say I am feeling slightly overwhelmed by the amount of work ahead of me, on top of this BAPP course its also the start of peak season. Peak season for parkdean means working a huge amount of hours with little time or energy to put into anything else. However with my inquiry looming its going to be important that I keep well rested and fuel my body with the right nutrition. Therefore I have also been looking at the best foods to keep your body fueled, my plan is to invest in lots of protein and energy filled foods like chicken, nuts, seeds, bananas and lots of fruit and vegetables. Last season I relied on energy drinks like red bull and monster, as much as these drinks gave me a short burst of energy they did not help sustain my body throughout the busy season. 

I am feeling very apprehensive so if anyone has any advice or wants to get talking (just for support) it would be hugely appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment