Saturday 4 October 2014

Phone Session with Paula

I was getting myself very confused with the pilot questions and what I needed to be asking etc so I thought I would get some clarification from Paula,

We talked about what Past, Present and Future and where I would like to be with my career a few years down the line. Thinking about the future I thought about the skills required to further my position within the leisure entertainment sector, my next step on the ladder would be transitioning to Head Dancer, I started to think about the key skills required for this role and it is something I would like to explore.

Paula also advised me to look on the summon, its a search bar on the my study section on my uni hub, I found it so easy to use and loads of articles came up about dance captains and head dancers, although not a lot of information was provided for head dancers within holiday parks so that is something I will look in to further. 

1 comment:

  1. Lizzie thanks for joining the Skype tonight - yes - starting thinking about what 'area' or 'topic' you want to find out about - could be for the future as contracts change...

    ReplyDelete