Tuesday 30 September 2014

IDEAS


From my initial pilot questions, Michelle talks about how dancing gave her something to ‘channel her energy’, I started to think about how I channel my energy into dancing and performing  and the confidence I have gained from the training I have had. However when I think back to embarking on a musical theatre course I was far from confident and this lack of confidence restricted my training as I was very self-conscious in class and would rarely ‘go for it’ for worry that I would embarrass myself. I had an awful first year due to being slightly ‘bigger’ than my peers, this was something that massively affected my confidence. I think that weight, fitness and nutrition has always interested me and the idea that they are linked to confidence is something that I would like to explore further and also how important is self-confidence within performing arts? Is it something that is hugely necessary? If you have any ideas please comment!

After speaking to my Dad he gave me the idea of conflict within the workplace:
The purpose would be to explore
how common is conflict within teams
how different individuals see conflict
when individuals address conflict
what personal tools individuals use to tolerate or even overcome conflict
what tools are employed in groups to overcome conflict e,g Myers Briggs, mediation.


This is something I am also very interested in but at this stage I am just exploring my ideas and what I would like to do my inquiry on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment