Sunday 16 March 2014

Task 1c: Audio Visual

Oh dear, Audio Visual! A task where I have to film myself talking for a mere 45seconds and then work out how to share it with the world! Really have struggled with this task. My intial video was about four hours long and might as well have been called 'the memoirs of Lizzie Martin', I then decided to take a different approach and snap it all into just 59seconds! a record for me as I love talking!

Next came the hard part! I filmed the clip on my phone and I cannot tell you how many days it has taken me to work out how I share this video! Fingers crossed it'll be published and all you lovely lot can give me some constructive criticism! (Personally I feel I picked a good spot to film with plenty of light!)

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment