Sunday 16 March 2014

Task 1d: 2d images

Being in the performing arts industry is just like being a plumber! If you don't have the right tools, you wont be able to complete your job (or even get a job in some cases). This is why I invested a fair amount of money into my headshots, portfolio pictures and dance reel. I also make sure that any production where there are professional videographers or photographers filming or photographing me that I follow up these pictures and get copies myself. Especially as a lot of dance jobs now as for pictures and show reels prior to giving you an audition. 

I really hope this has worked but if not I will persevere and post another set of pictures somewhere!

www.flickr.com/photos/120534985@N06/sets

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Lizzie - might be worth putting pup more 'group' show images? Don't know what others think - you might need to negotiate permission for these… have you seen any professional sites that you really like the images from? or other individuals on Flickr?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont actually have any group shots from the shows here at parkdean but I'm sure they wouldnt mind me taking a few, I will have to find out! As for other peoples flickrs I really like Della's pictures as they show her in the studio, I would love to have more pictures of me in rehearsals as I think it shows the process of putting on a production.

    ReplyDelete