Sunday 7 September 2014

Developing lines of professional inquiry

I have come up with some bullet points on developing lines of Professional Inquiry: As a learner I find it quite difficult to digest large amounts of information that are presented in long paragraphs. So I decided to note down the key points and add to them for my understanding. 

  • The main outcome of a professional inquiry is so you can further investigate, research, analyse and understand your professional workplace and the people within it. 
  • A professional inquiry is based upon the information and the experiences that I have now, in my place of work. 
  • Developing lines of professional inquiry within the BAPP arts module extends and relates to the learning we received in module 1
  • Helps to identify your specific learning needs (What are my specific learning needs, how will identifying them help me further my career and become more practiced within the job I have now?)
  • Research and knowledge is key to developing your professional inquiry.
  • A way to learn about what you are doing whilst you are doing it. (Critical reflection is a big part of this.)      
I have started thinking about my workplace and what aspects I would like to research and develop my knowledge on.                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment