Monday 8 September 2014

Learning Organisation

http://www.infed.org/thinkers/senge.htm  

After reading the link above (Provided in Reader 4), I started to think about the learning organisations that I have been involved in. At college I was surrounded by very experienced teachers who all had incredible amounts of information regarding dance and musical theatre. Although during class they would share this knowledge, I now look back and realise that I could have used their knowledge to enhance my own. As Senge mentions 'As people talk, the vision grows clearer', the more I communicated with my teachers the clearer my vision of being a performer would have been. 

Reflecting back on my college days has now made me more determined to use the knowledge of others to further my own capabilities. I am also happy to share my knowledge with others as discussing thoughts helps to grow and develop new ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment