Sunday 7 September 2014

Task 3d: Critical questions and issues that emerge

A very specific idea that has emerged from studying this course reader is how important my professional networks are. I have always known that networking is key to success within the performing arts industry, I thought that I was good at networking, but from working on this module I have found that I need to be more organised with my networks and use them fully. Reflecting on my engagement with my networks has shown me that I need to cooperate more fully to gain useful information that will further my career. 

Beginning to use critical reflection within my every day working life has proved to be quite difficult. It has taken a lot of time for me to really think about my day and what actions were helpful and which actions could have prevented stress. 

Since embarking on this module, I have found that I take much more of a back seat at work and observe situations more thoroughly before jumping straight in to try and fix things which I do not have the ability or authority to fix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment